edge double bbq + sink extended
The Grillex(R) Triple unit with two BBQ’s and a sink is the ultimate outdoor kitchen barbeque that will easily accommodate large gatherings in any setting. The new Grillex(R) Triple Unit will have you enjoying your meal twice as fast with the efficient Smarter BBQ design that directs the heat where you need it. Even better, It comes fully assembled to have you cooking sooner with no timely assembly involved. Grillex BBQ’s cook not stews your steaks.
Quality & durability. Ideal for packs, sporting and receational areas, tourist parks, resorts and multi-residential facillities
edge double bbq + sink extended
- Strong stainless or aluminium powdercoated cabinet with stainless steel top
- Overall size 2790 x 800mm
- Stainless steel square sink 350 x 350mm with tap
- Grillex(R) Inbench Barbeque Unit is available in a 10amp (GXA-10) or 15amp (GXA-15) option
- Under and over voltage protection with automatic self-resetting
- Easy-to-remove Inbench Units for fire or flood prone areas
- Adjustable cooking temperature (175 - 275 degrees C)
- Adjustable cooking time (10 - 40min)
- 5 second delay child lock feature (can be turned off and on easily)
- Audible buzzer to alert when Barbeque is turning on and off
- Very easy and safe to clean
- Cooking hot plate made from 316 stainless steel
- Heavy duty keyed Lockwood locks
- Supplied fully assembled reducing installation costs
- Fully tested and certified to Australian standards
- The Grillex Barbeque Plates are covered by their own exclusive two-year warranty
- Lifetime Structural Warranty (*Conditions apply) for repair or replacement covering structural failures caused by corrosion, deterioration and faulty workmanship on the cabinet
- Sporting and recreational areas
- Tourist parks
- Multi Residential
Design to last. Simple.
Explore the grillex smarter bbq benefits
Our inbench units can be retro fitted into most existing BBQ recesses to replace obsolete hotplates. This allows an economical option to retain existing benches and reduce costs
- Access door allows service personnel easy entry to waste removal and electronics
- Unique four-sided clamping system ensures maximum hot plate seal to bench preventing buckling and water ingress
- Guaranteed service and parts nationally ensures less downtime
- Units include an overriding thermostat cut out switch to prevent over heating should main control should fail for any reason. This prevents a public safety hazard.
- Integrated surge protection via TVS diode technology, provides robust protection against damage from supply over voltages
- IP rated plugs, connections and controllers, prevents water ingress
- Self-diagnostics with fault codes and flashing warnings allows easier and quicker rectification
INSTALLATION / FULLY FITTED
For your ease Grillex BBQ’s come fully assembled allowing minimum installation time. They can be installed by 2 men in just 1/2 an hour. Lightweight aluminium cabinet design enables ease of movement for positioning onsite.
PLUG N PLAY
Compared to others in the market place the GXA unique ‘Plug n Play’ system enables our customers to easily remove the complete electronic control box without the need of a qualified electrician should it become damaged, for any reason. The Grillex GXA units are compact and lightweight for ease of lifting and at 15kg reduces any OH&S concerns. Design allows units to be quickly and safely removed in areas that may be prone to natural disasters such as fires and floods, ensuring you can easily protect your valuable assets.
The Grillex GXA hotplate is stamped from a single sheet of premium food grade quality stainless steel that undergoes an electropolish finish. Electropolishing is a passivation technology that greatly increases corrosion resistance so the hotplate surface is less effected by the environment. This unique process provides a cleaner and smoother surface that is easier to sterilise, making cleaning quicker and easier for the end user.
Grillex GXA food grade 316 stainless steel is still the leading material for hotplates due to its superior corrosion resistance and heat retaining properties, and when combined with our underside copper coating gives unparalleled cooking performance. This allows more users to gain access in the busier times.
The push button switch is centered in an ergonomic easy to read information plate and is enhanced by a highly visible LED that changes in colour at different stages in the cycle. There is also an audible alarm on finish of cycle. This alerts the user to ensure the food cooking is not left on the plate with the element off.
The new state of the art Grillex electronic controller features an intelligent, predictive temperature control algorithm designed to maintain the cooking temperature with a minimal degree of hysteresis (an intelligent response to present and past inputs) thus creating a more consistent cooking temperature for ease of use.
Grillex is environmentally friendly as energy is conserved and controlled within the Grillex patented heat cell, with the use of extensive high performance insulation and reflection plates, ensuring 90% of energy is captured (not wasted) and is transferred back up to the cooking surface (faster cook times and better economy).
Grillex understands that hygiene and safe cooking methods are important and outdoor cooking needs to have the power to ensure that full sanitisation and sterilisation occurs throughout the whole cooking experience. Our unique patented heat cell design ensures the hotplate remains at a safe cooking temperature over the entire hotplate surface.
Our GXA15 3.5kw has also been designed to minimise the power usage for the maximum BBQ experience. Each unit will handle repeated and continuous cooking to cater for large family or community groups. Whether it’s the first steak or the 30th steak your cooking experience is more than covered by the performance of your BBQ.
(AKI stainless steel drop in, Broadway Tap) are available as an option in our cabinets. Taps included in this option. This allows convenient rinsing and cleaning on site.
LIFT OFF LIDS
Lids are available for protecting the hotplates, designed with safety in mind, they cannot be slammed shut on small fingers.
Factory fitted coin operation machines are available and need to be installed by a qualified electrical contractor
edge double bbq + sink extended
Please fill in the form below